|News: Changed jobs|
|Fun Stuff > 1999 > New Era > New Web Page|
Since I changed jobs, I am in the process of moving my web page off the servers at irvine.com, on to my permanent domain name at www.matthewweathers.com. I host that domain at Pair Networks (www.pair.com) in Pittsburgh. They are top-notch web hosters, because that's all they do. I pay $5.95 a month, and get 30MB of web space. They have multiple connections to the internet, connections are always fast, and their servers are always up.
If you notice any problems, please let me know by sending me a message in the comment box at the bottom of each page, or by emailing me at (which is my permanent lifetime email address, by the way).
Things still left to do (11-Aug-1999):
- Move CGI scripts to isaac.biola.edu
- Comment boxes
- Passwords for Weathers family address page
- Random picture page
- Today's humor
- Make a Biola-local version for quicker on-campus access
- Make links from old web page on irvine.com to the new places (Done 19-Aug-1999)
- Write robots.txt file at irvine.com to prevent further search engines from searching there
- Submit new location to a bunch of web pages
- Make a link and instructions for incoming FTP directory
- Page describing the Perl scripts I use to make this page, plus all the sources
- Create index.html pages for directories, except the ones that I want to just appear as a list
- Put videos of Mark's party online somwhere, update names on Mark's party list.
- Move the humor index to matthewweathers.com, and update with latest list of jokes
Created and maintained by Matthew Weathers. Last updated Apr 20, 2006.